dinsdag 25 februari 2014

Will Bowen op 10 | Ik blog niks , Savasana


18 dagen ver in de 21-dagen-klaagvrij-uitdaging (a Complaint free World - Will Bowen).
W Bowen 10 - C Kent 7


coach Clark Kent zwijgt lekker vandaag, maar Will Bowen had wel iets te zeggen over savasana.


















I'm on day 10 of 21 days without complaining.

I'm doing much better than the first time I did the challenge. 
Here’s why:

1. I've already done this, so it is simply easier the second time

2. Over the 7 years since I first did the challenge, I have developed a strong yoga and meditation practice—both of which quiet the mind making it easier not to complain

My shirt is actually a joke. It implies that I'm only at yoga for,
"Savasana," the "corpse pose." Most people think it’s the easiest pose because you just lie still. Actually, it's the most difficult pose because you strive to still your both body AND mind.

Invest 5 minutes a few times every day to just sit and breathe. Focus your mind and develop the power to quiet your mind.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten